Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wonderfuls in Sunshine Islands

Upon playing my copy of Sunshine Islands last night, I (foolishly) made a mistake, the purpose of this post in general.  I had equipped both the red and blue wonderfuls to my watering can (upgraded) to allow for watering a 2X3 space, which saved both time and stamina.

However I don't know what I was thinking when I asked Charlie to remove the wonderfuls from my watering can, as they disappeared completely from my possession.  Frantically, I checked Charlie and Chen's inventory, to find the Yellow Wonderful, yes, but not either the blue or red.

Now you may know that in Sunshine Islands, only one of each kind of wonderful is provided for you.  After that, if you wish to have another wonderful of the same color, you must build the wonderful piece by piece (something I honestly don't have enough patience for).  I of course had played two seasons without saving (another dumb move on my part), and had to quit without saving in order to get the wonderfuls I had lost back.  It wasn't fun.

So this is me, telling all of you never to remove wonderfuls from your tools if you know what's good for you.  And don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment