Alrighty, it's been about ten minutes since I posted, if not less, but I thought it was of utmost importance to let you all know about the latest (and first!) addition to "Ready...Set...Farm!"'s staff of writers! Hannah is a Harvest Moon-aholic like the rest of us, and a close friend of mine. Now she's a writer here too! Both Hannah and I (Helen) will be moderating the site as partners and writing posts, organizing contests...all that good stuff!
A bit about Hannah: We'll consider Hannah a "specialist" in Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life, one of her favorite HM titles. Making the top of the list is Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, but Harvest Moon: Animal Parade may take top spot soon enough. Hannah is a tried and true farmer, just like me, but also earns her money by fishing and ranching.
You can see Hannah's first post, followed by more, coming soon here on "Ready...Set...Farm!". Stay in touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment