Monday, January 4, 2010
Meringue's All Grown Up!
This post isn't exactly informative, and it may not even be exciting to you, but I was thrilled today while playing HM:AP, and had to share my excitement! I was unable to capture the first few scenes on the "Child's Day", but they consisted of Gill and I talking, and then Meringue running toward us, exclaiming that she had "dressed herself for the special day". We then followed her to the Church where Perry greeted us and gave her some "life advice". Then it was back to Simon's Photo Shop for a family portrait. Finally we headed back home at 12:00. You can see what Gill's daughter looks like with her long blonde hair. Her starter outfit is pink, but she also has a green dress in the closet. Sorry the video is shaky, I'll check into a tripod next time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment